IDEAl mode - Removing tabs

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sat Mar 15 16:00:07 UTC 2003

I noticed that calling removeView  with a sidebar tab widget in IDEAl mode
does not remove the tab widget from the view, because
MainWindowIDEAl::removeView does not call removeTab on KTabZoomWidget, and
indeed KTabZoomWidget does not have a removeTab method to call. I have
corrected this situation; however could someone with more detailed IDEAl mode
knowledge should take a quick look at the changes to make sure I'm not
breaking anything.

If I don't hear complaints, I'll commit. :-)
cheers
Julian