how to integrate qt designer files (*.ui) into a kde project with gideon ?

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Thu Mar 13 03:10:07 UTC 2003

cool, thanks, let´s meet in nove hradi in summer :-)

just a few ideas:
perhaps you could move the new... entry in the file menu above the open entry,
so it would fit better to the ui standard.
i think the new file wizard options should default to being active, so one can
start right away like in the 2.1 version. also it would be easier when the
different file templates would carry the file extensions with them, so that
they don´t read
Widget
Dialog

but

Widget (.ui)
Dialog (.ui)
so that one knows when he chooses this, qt designer will open with an ui
template, which he can extend, as a Dialog can also be coded in a normal cpp
file...

thanks a lot, this speeds up my paid work, so i have more time for kde hacking
;-)

Holger