Static Libraries under Gideon+QMake

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Mon Mar 10 14:16:02 UTC 2003

On Sunday 09 March 2003 04:54, ErDroh wrote:
> I use the newest Gideon from CVS and wanted to create a static library.
> I noticed, that i only can create a dynamic library or am i wrong?
> Please help me, i use qmake and cant find a option in Gideon.

I don't have Gideon in front of me at the moment, so I can't verify if it is
possible to do via the GUI, but you can add the "staticlib" option to the
CONFIG line in your .pro file to create a static library.

> Another problem: When i want to use my own static libs, then i need to
> add linker flags. The problem is, that the flags will be added after the
> object file (in the makefile under linker), so, that it will not be
> recognized correct. Have somebody maybe a comment, how to fix this?

I'll have to look at it and see.  Perhaps one of the QMake part authors will
step in and respond?