Shortcuts menu

Mathieu mathieu at gginter.net
Sun Mar 9 19:56:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

I've been playing with gideon for a bit and it feels a lot more capable than
it did a few weeks ago.

Anyway, there are still some problems and I thought I'd let the developers
know what I encountered.

1) The shortcuts dialog seems really messed up. In the treeview I have around
'Gideon' roots, 4 or so 'Shortcuts' roots and many many items occur atleast
twice. I can't quite make a screenshot of this. I use ImageMagick's 'import'
for this from Konsole, but Shortcuts dialog seems to take complete control of
the screen as long as Gideon isn't minimized

2) When I open a PHP project there's no way of seeing what files belong to the
project (or am I just blind?). Either way, in Gideons default install I don't
get easy access to my project files and I figure that's a bad thing ..

3) Again with a PHP project, when I open/close a project I end up with a tab
labeled 'PHP' which I can't close. Open/close another one and I get another
nonclosable tab.

4) When you open the 'slide' File Groups, there's no way of adding a new
group. It is possible via Project Options but I figure there should just be a
context menu with 'Add new filegroup' just like there's an context menu with
'Customize' when there are File Groups available.

Hope this helps..
Mathieu