Some additional output from log ...

Mario Scalas mario.scalas at libero.it
Sat Mar 8 00:18:06 UTC 2003

Just added a some kdDebug statements to cvspart.cpp to have the actual values
ed I have found something interesting:

1) This is when I use the context menu on File Groups group (case 1/a):

kdevelop (grep view): context in grepview
kdevelop (doc tree view): context in doctree
gideon: absFilePath() == /home/mario/kde/bin/src/main.cpp
gideon: dir == /home/mario/kde/bin/src
gideon: name == main.cpp
kdevelop (core): Core::running
kdevelop (core): Changing to dir /home/mario/kde/bin/src

2) This is when I use the context menu on the file tree (case 1/b):

kdevelop (grep view): context in grepview
kdevelop (doc tree view): context in doctree
gideon: absFilePath() == /home/mario/test/src/main.cpp
gideon: dir == /home/mario/test/src
gideon: name == main.cpp
kdevelop (core): Core::running
kdevelop (core): Changing to dir /home/mario/test/src

It seems that (line 61)
popupfile = fcontext->fileName();
refers to the path in which the gideon executable is, not to the project
directory.

Beware that:
1) I have installed gideon in /home/mario/kde and have
$KDEDIRS=$HOME/kde:/usr;
2) The failure on wrong path happens only on the File Groups group.

Best regards,
Mario