Problem with adding new c++ class from the wizard

Thierry RAMANAMPANOHARANA thierry_rama at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:13:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

The thread "Adding a new class" from the wizard seems to die. I added a new
class; when I hit ok, a new dialog asking to choose a target to put the new
class in. I hit ok and it freezes there, no more refresh. I looked in the
target directory, the .h is there, the Makefile.am is modified. Though, the
.h is added in the Makefile.am too. I see a defunct mv on my process list.

I'm using kde3.1 with the latest version of kdevelop from the cvs.

ciao
THierry