license

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Sat Mar 1 13:45:06 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 13:07, Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 11:43, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 11:27, Per Edin wrote:

thanks a lot matthias ;) if i'm not getting wrong, the other "principal"
authors are bernd and simon.. and of course, jonas is tha author of
"sourceinfo".

i'll try to contact bernd, simon and jonas, and if they, and all the
other developers agree i'll relicense the lib/interfaces under LGPL.

ciao robe