documentation for gideon

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Mon Jun 30 21:58:27 UTC 2003

Hello!

Maybe I should ask this on the dev list... no answers yet on
kdevelop at kdevelop.org

The problem is that I actually WANT to read the new manual (from 11-25-2002)
for KDevelop. But it seems that the manual is not really usable or not
translated into some readable format (html or sth.) when making kdevelop. My
checkout is from 28th June.

Do I need some special docbook stuff installed? Is there a converted manual
somewhere online? How can I convert the manual ("kdevelop/doc/kdevelop")?

I'm running a SuSE 8.2 and I have all docbook stuff installed.

Any help? please.

Raphael