New part: TodoList

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Sat Jun 28 21:09:02 UTC 2003

On Saturday 28 June 2003 15:04, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> it works for c++, java, pascal and ada
Pascal parser does not recognizes TODO and @todo atm though.

PS: I'd love the ability to add project-based TODO without putting
them into the source (like in Eclipse for example). These todo's can also
be displayed in the problem reporter. Andrea, will it be interesting for you
to implement?

PPS: Today I've installed Eclipse and seen a lot of "sweet" code
refactoring ;) - my personal todo list has grown:)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department