Features Summary for KDevelop 3.0

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Fri Jun 27 15:39:04 UTC 2003

Hi all,

In keeping with the theme of having an official release in parallel with KDE
3.2, please see the timeline here:

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

and features:

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html

I would ask that if there are any particular major features that you would
like to implement that will not be done before the first release cycle starts
(Sept. 1st) that you need to add them to the kde-3.2-features.html above so
that they are documented. After that time only bugfixes and documented
features can be worked on for the HEAD.  Depending on the need we may make an
active development branch as well so new featuers can continue to be worked
on during this time period.

Thanks!

Caleb