CVS part problems (Ops)

Andras Mantia amantia at freemail.hu
Fri Jun 27 08:12:07 UTC 2003

Mario Scalas wrote:

>> But the commands execute successfully or not?  It run ok now, since ''
>> are
>
> Sorry the sentence should read "It runs ok here ..." (meaning the command
> succeeds although the invoked command line seems odd).
>
> Mario

No, they fail. Update fails with:
cvs [server aborted]: cannot make directory : No such file or directory

Commit fails with:
cvs commit: nothing known about `'
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first

As I said this happens only for the toplevel directory in the File Tree. It
also happens if I try to update a non-project file opened in the editor,
but which is in a CVS repository.

Andras