Some problems

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Jun 25 15:59:02 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 25 June 2003 12:44, Andras Mantia wrote:
>  I have some problems since some time with Gideon. I wrote a mail a week or
> so ago, but it was not noticed.
> 1. For me the Full Text Search (and ) fails to work now, it always says
> that nothing is found in documentation, even if I search for QString.
Did that happen after regenerating the search database? There were some
changes to doctreeview but they worked for me (at least when I had redhat 9
installed). Alas I can't check if it works now because htmerge always fails on
my new SuSE 8.2.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department