Adding path using configure.in.in

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Tue Jun 24 18:18:08 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have the following problem:
- I use a shared library 'rstd'.
- I have a program that is based on this library 'myapp'.

The shared library is developed on my computer. So I want to make my program
compile using the include files and the library in '/home/pfrancq/rstd/rstd'.
Other people that use the program have the library installed in '/usr/lib'
and the include files in '/usr/include/rstd'.
I know that it is possible to make some magick in configure.in.in of 'myapp'
to make it looks first on directory specify by an environment variable
RSTD_LIB, and if not found in the normal directories ('/usr/lib',
'/usr/include/rstd', '/usr/local/lib','/usr/local/include/rstd').
But, I do not know how to do. Anyone an example that I can use?
--

Dr Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher