TODO items

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jun 24 16:11:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
I'm currently working on KMdi, especially to get KMdi's newly by Jowenn
added IDEAl mode working on KDE-3.0.
This new IDEAl mode will make kdevelop3/src/mainwindowideal.* obsolete and
then we can remove that files. This will make all UI modes switchable at
runtime without restart as well as the effect one has with globally used
libraries.

Nevertheless, I think it's a good idea to release a new version still
_before_ the first KDE-3.2alpha or beta version. Due to some still unresolved but
important problems (See the TODO list on current_work.html on
www.kdevelop.org) I vote for KDevelop-3-alpha5.

We should focus on that TODO list now!

Ciao
F at lk