Ada project and CVS part do not compile

Jeff mr_sketch at xsmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:46:37 UTC 2003

Roland,

I noticed the CVS part not compiling recently (an error about a function
in logpart) and after checking the cvs update messages it appears that it
didn't actually update the logpart.h and logpart.cpp files, so I deleted
those files, updated again, and it built fine.

Hopefully that helps.
-Jeff

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:27:55 -0700 (PDT), "Roland Krause"
<rokrau at yahoo.com> said:
> Trying to get gideon to build I noticed that Ada project and cvs part
> fail to compile. Has anybody noticed this?
> There is a month old patch in the mailing list archive for the Ada
> project but nothing for the CVS part.
>
> Roland

  Jeff
  mr_sketch at xsmail.com