Problems automaking with MKD9.1 and Gideon

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jun 12 11:59:02 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have a problem with a project created from the templates of Gideon. Once I
try to make an "automake/autoconf" I have the following error:

* configure.in:39: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE If this
token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow. See the
Autoconf documentation.
* configure.in:44: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
* configure.in:47: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_COMPILERS
* configure.in:48: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_SHARED
* configure.in:49: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_ENABLE_STATIC
* configure.in:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_KDE_WITH_NLS
* configure.in:57: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PATH_KDE
* configure.in:62: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_KDEMAXPATHLEN
* gmake[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1

My system is MKD 9.1, autoconf 2.57, automake 1.7.2, GNU m4 1.4
Has someone an idea?
--

Dr Ir Pascal Francq
Researcher