Gideon template for a shared library.

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Tue Jun 10 11:50:05 UTC 2003

Hi Pascal,

On Wednesday 04 June 2003 16:54, Pascal Francq wrote:
> Thanks,
> But how can I define that the header files has to be installed also,
> because actually it install only the .la

i've just committed a patch to automake project that allows you to define the
list of the headers that you want install ;)

1) cd kdevelop && cvs update -dP
2) create a new target.. right click on subproject and select "new target"
3) in the "new target dialog" choose as primary "HEADERS"
    and as prefix "install"
4) now you can add the list of the headers to the newly created target..
    right click on target with the name "header in include" and
    select "add existing files"

ciao robe