Codecompletion with icons

Fredrik Edemar 08.7683331 at telia.com
Sun Jun 8 20:55:05 UTC 2003

Hello!

Today and yesterday I have been working on the codecompletion part in kate to
fix icons in the listbox. I'm not an expert in the QT/KDE-area, but as far I
can see it works for every codecompletion-application. In KDevelop( Gideon) I
have applied the icon-feature, so that you see one special icon for functions
and attributes and so on. As you see, the icons are made by me, so it would
be even better if someone created new ones :-) .

Code:
www.lewt4life.com/codecompletion.tar.gz
Please read the install instructions in README.

I have made a screenshot here:
www.lewt4life.com/codecompletion.png

Kindly regards
Fredrik Edemar