SDL Problem (and patch)

Jeff mr_sketch at xsmail.com
Sat Jun 7 07:13:04 UTC 2003

I just tried the latest kdevelop from CVS and I was having trouble with
the SDL template.  Basically I created a C++ SDL project and the
configure script didn't detect SDL, so it didn't run.  Also, the cpp file
included SDL as SDL/SDL.h and the standard way is just SDL.h.  I'm not an
automake/autoconf expert, but the following patch seems to fix the
configure.in by basically deleting AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS and AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
since they seem to be unnessary and cause problems and moving the
AC_OUTPUT line to the end.  I also removed the sdl-config --libs --cflags
since it seemed pointless.

I'm not sure what the right place to send this patch is or if it should
be attached vs inlined or what the correct procedure is.  At some point
in the future, I would like to also contribute a patch for an SDL+GL
template.

Thanks,
-Jeff
--