Playlist Plugin

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Fri Jun 6 18:20:06 UTC 2003

Hi Björn, I feel I'm not qualified to answer questions about KDevelop, so I've
forwarded your email to the KDevelop mailing list.

You could also grab a sample plugin out of noatun.kde.org, like
http://noatun.kde.org/plugins/noatunstats/ and import its project into
KDevelop somehow.

If you don't get a reply out of the KDevelop people, just email me again and
I'll see what I can do for you :)

Also, I think currently the best example of a playlist is this one:
	http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdeaddons/noatun-plugins/oblique/

- -Charles