the *AST files won't compile

Andreas Pakulat ap125 at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Thu Jul 31 01:32:03 UTC 2003

On 30.Jul 2003 - 17:32:54, Roberto Raggi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 30 July 2003 00:33, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I already posted this on the kdevelop ML, but did not get an answer.
> >
> > The problem is that I cannot compile kdevelop 3.0 alpha5 on my debian
> > unstable box. I tried to create a debian package, by issuing a
> > dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot in the untarred kdevelop directory,
>
> please try to compile kdevelop from cvs head. I have fixed it just after
> alpha5

It's compiling right now and seems to work, even though there where a
lot of warnings in *AST files (most of them from not used parameters I
think).

BTW: I found something I cannot check, as I don't have my C++ Book at
hand. There is this xpm: lib/widgets/sticky.xpm with 2 const keywords in
the second line, this brings an error here.

Excellent day to have a rotten day.