r++, pcs, and code completion again

Michal Kostrzewa M.Kostrzewa at pentacomp.com.pl
Sat Jul 26 22:40:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have the latest cvs version of gideon and global code completion doesn't
work (global I mean from pcs database generated by r++).

I discovered, that in version tagged kdevelop_3_0_alpha5 autocompletion works,
but next commits on 2003/07/07 by raggi (file cppcodecompletion.cpp log: huge
cleanup in in c++ code completion) broke it. Email from Joerg Pauly "How to
use r++" on 2003/07/12 (he has the same problem and no solution) makes me
believe that on 2003/07/07 something went wrong.
best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa

--
To become a Jedi, use Emacs you have to.