Gideon debugger problems

Gregory Olds gcolds at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 18:07:04 UTC 2003

Are you absolutely sure that your debug settings are right?  I had what sounds
like the same problem and it turned out that I had to do

Project->Project Options->Configure Options-> C++ tab

Here in the Compiler flags field I added -O0 -gdb3

After doing that I did DistClean and rebuild the project from the gound up.

Hope that helps.

-Gregory Olds