Patch submission problem?

Gael de Chalendar Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr
Mon Jul 21 19:43:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

Last week, I submitted a patch adding edit buttons to two configuration
dialogs in parts/autoproject. It seems that it has not bee tested nor
commited. Was there a problem with the form of my submission? Or,
simply, does nobody had time to try it ?
I would be very happy to have an opinion.

Thanks.

Gaël

P.S.: please remove the spam-noise from my email to reply.
P.P.S.: I join again my patch in case it would be useful