first patch try

Gael de Chalendar Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr
Thu Jul 17 14:04:02 UTC 2003

Hello,

I was disapointed not to be able to edit the paths and other data
related to outside includes and libraries in autoproject, so I added, as
a first try, a new Edit button for outside includes and libraries. I
join the diff of my changes.

Maybe it lacks something as it seems to me that the
*::outsideEditClicked() methods were not automatically implemented in
the ...dlgbase.cpp. They should be generated dur to the change in the
*.ui files, shouldn't they ?

Also, an "in-place" edit would be better than a button+dialog, but I
have no more time for that. Maybe later...

Cheers,

Gaël
--
Gael de Chalendar