Handling .ui.h properly with Galeon, how?

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Mon Jul 14 16:28:05 UTC 2003

On Sunday 13 July 2003 21:31, Philippe Lavoie wrote:
> I wanto mix QT Designer and KDevelop by using .ui.h files. I figured out
> that if I modify the am_edit file and change the following line

It is better to subclass the widget. You can use "subclassing" feature of
KDevelop (right-click on a .ui file). Missing method implementations
can be added then by "edit ui-subclass" feature (right-click on a subclass
header or source).

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department