logform.cpp:22:52: ../../../kdevelop/parts/cvs/logform.ui.h: No such file or

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Fri Jul 4 17:46:02 UTC 2003

On Thursday 03 July 2003 11:56 pm, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> On Friday 04 July 2003 07:13, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> > cd /download/org/kdevelop/repository/kdevelop
> > cvs update
> > make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean
> > make -f Makefile.cvs
> >
> > cd /download/org/kdevelop/repository/build
> > ../kdevelop/configure --prefix=/home/hattons/opt/org/kdevelop
> >
> > make && make install
>
> try with
> cd kdevelop/parts/cvs
> rm -rf .deps Makefile Makefile.in
>
> make - fmakefile.cvs
> ./configure --enable-debug=full
> make && make install
>
> ciao robe

Thanks Robe. It turns out it didn't like my using a separate build directory.
I've been trying to gain a grasp of what all this autoconf, automake,
aclocal, qmake, etc. do to^h^hfor me, and I have to admit, I'm more confused
than ever.  From a user's perspective, the inability to build outside of the
source tree suggests something is wrong with the setup.  Take a careful look
at the `cd' and `./configure' commands in the above representation of my
procedure.

Steven