debug active target

Stefan Taferner taferner at kde.org
Thu Jul 3 09:45:05 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I have a small idea about active targets.

Here I have a larger project with some shared libs and a couple of
programs. The project uses automake/configure.

I created one gideon project for the whole source tree.
From there I can build the various parts just fine.

What is missing is the possibility to debug (or start) a single
program that is part of the project. I first have to change the
main program in the project options.

My idea is to change the behaviour of "active target".
When no main program is set in the project options, the active
target is used for debug and run.

This is 3 lines of code, and makes life with complex projects
much easy.

Kind regards,
Stefan