Remote Build

Stefan Taferner stefan.taferner at gmx.at
Wed Jul 2 13:17:06 UTC 2003

Am Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003 12:53 schrieb Roberto Raggi:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> the ability to have a nice support for remote build/run/debug is very
> interesting! and of course we are very happy if you can help us to
> implement it for gideon :)

:-)

> maybe we should have an irc meeting (on #kdevelop of irc.kde.org) so we can
> try to make a working plan

Hmm, yes we can do this. But irc is only possible in the evening/night
(speaking of Europe's evening) as I don't have access to it during daytime.
I can also write down more technical details here if this is the right place.

> PS: it's nice to know that gideon is used to maintain large/critical
> projects :))

Well, its one option for the developers. Some are using other editors,
however ;-)

But I was really surprised how good it works to handle such a large project.

Kind regards,
Stefan