Need an Help ..

Nagan Suresh snsuresh_y2k at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 08:26:03 UTC 2003

hi all,

I am new to linux OS.

I want to create an icon on RedHat Linux Desktop for my ipsec service.

Let me example more detail ...

I have my ipsec service running on my RedHat linux 8.0

                      icon should be showed on my linux desktop if ipsec services is enable.

                                icon should be disable if ipsec services is disable.

and also

Give me some general information for any system services

like example

telnet,ftp etc..running then icon should be showed on my desktop or vice versa.

Your help is highly needed,

Suresh