Project configuration dialog

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jsgaarde at tdcspace.dk
Sun Jan 26 23:08:05 UTC 2003

On Sunday 26 January 2003 20:51, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm currently working on CppNewClassDialog enhancements and
> it seems that i need to call project configuration dialog from
> "New Class" dialog. How can it be done?
>
> PS: generally speaking, I don't need all project configuration dialog,
> but only a c++ specific part (which has class store options).

How do you mean "call project configuration", you should access the
information you need about the current project through the project DOM. Use
static members of the DomUtil class in lib/util/domutil.(h/cpp).

For instance:

Project Configuration main executable:

    QDomDocument &dom = *(m_part->projectDom());
    DomUtil::readEntry(dom, "/kdevtrollproject/run/mainprogram");

--
Med venlig hilsen /
Best regards

Jakob Simon-Gaarde