Some missing include files for compilation with KDE-3.0.x

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Jan 24 20:19:04 UTC 2003

Harald Fernengel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Friday 24 January 2003 19:37, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>

>>parts/valgrind/dialog_widget.cpp
>>#include <klineedit.h>
>>#include <kurlrequester.h>
>>
>>Hope this helps,
>>

>as you can see in the comments on top of each file you changed, the files are
>all auto-generated by uic. If you cvs update/recompile, you'll have to fix
>the files all over again.

yes I saw it. I was hoping that you guys could solve this in the proper
.ui or whatever file. :(

>The main problem stays, uic doesn't recognize the KDE widgets. If you start
>"designer", do you have the KDE Widgets in your toolbar? Can you create a
>simple dialog with one KLineEdit? Do you get any error output?

Nope I can only see qt widgets :(

>I don't quite know what is going wrong, did you switch compiler in the
>meantime? Changed/Installed any libs not from SuSE? Multiple KDE/Qt
>installations? Leftovers from old installations? Maybe reinstalling Qt and
>the KDE*devel packages helps?

I'll try it when the new KDE3.1 ships. Thanks.

But it runs now :) :) :)
I like it!!!! :) :)

--
Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml