Compile error: undefined type `class KURLRequester'

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Jan 24 17:24:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

On Friday 24 January 2003 17:13, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi
>
> System:
> SuSE 8.0 (gcc 2.95.3)
> autoconf 2.57 (from sources)
> automake 1.5 (from SuSE 8.0)
> KDE -3.0.5 with kdelibs-devel (from SuSE YOU)
> QT-3.0.5 (from SuSE)
> Kdevelop3 from today's CVS
>
> It configures fine but I get a compilation error. Should I get QT-3.1.1?
[...]

nope, uic doesn't recognize the KDE widgets.

Can you delete your whole kdevelop dir and check it out again? I fear
something is busted. Then run the typical "make -f Makefile.cvs" and
"configure --enable-debug".

Actually, I'm using the admin directory from CVS HEAD all the time and I have
a weird mixture of automake and autoconf and Qt and never ran into trouble, I
fear you got the one combination that makes trouble :(

Best regards,
Harry