Configure fails with error message

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Jan 24 10:37:03 UTC 2003

Hi!

I have a problem in configuring Gideon:

System:
SuSE 8.0 (gcc 2.95.3)
autoconf 2.57 (from sources)
automake 1.7.2 (from sources)
KDE -3.0.5 with kdelibs-devel (from SuSE YOU)
QT-3.0.5 (from SuSE)
Kdevelop3 from today's CVS

Configure fails with message:
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... configure: error: not found - you need to install kdelibs first.

What am I doing wrong?
I have kdelibs-devel so what am I missing??
Do I really need to get the complete KDE sources?

Thanks,

--
Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml