KDevelop 2.1.5 release with KDE 3.1

falk.brettschneider at gmx.de falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 11:51:02 UTC 2003

Hi Ralf!

I recommend to make sure that the whole branch still compiles and works well
with KDE-2.2 respectively KDE-3.0, too. Can you promise this? Noone but you
is still testing the KDE_2_2_BRANCH...

I would turn to a tr("Wildsau"), if this stable and finished branch was
messed up for those versions. ;-) Nobody wants to repair things there again.

Ciao
F at lk