Adding Umbrello UML Modeller in kdesdk

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jan 20 20:41:02 UTC 2003

> Posting to kdevelop-devel mailing list as I'm sure others there would like to
> comment, but I think this would be an excellent addition to kdevelop.

Actually one of the more important things I'd like to do is use KDevelop's
code import libraries for Umbrello.  Currently we seem to use very old
import code nicked from KDevelop but I'd like to see if it's possible to
just search for KDevelop import libraries and use that.  (By import I mean
finding classes, attributes and operations.)

Jonathan Riddell