Missing tab texts in IDEAL mode

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sun Jan 19 15:52:04 UTC 2003

On Saturday 18 Jan 2003 9:07 pm, Mario Scalas wrote:
> OK, take a look at this shot:
> http://digilander.libero.it/zakuteam/gideon/gideon-black-tabs.png. There
> you can see at least two problems concerning side tabs:
Start gideon from a console session and watch the output. Do you get something
similar to the errors I list below? If so, I think it's some wierd problem
with my filecreate part -- so my fault! Try going into part/filecreate and
doing make uninstall then restarting gideon. My bet is that the problem goes
away.

I'll disable building of filecreate until I can track down the bug. In the
meantime, if anyone can suggest any reasons why this may be happening, I've
love to hear from you....
cheers
Julian

Example error messages:
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
operation) \x0b
  Major opcode:  5
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter) \x09
  Major opcode:  F
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter) \x09
  Major opcode:  \x9a
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter) \x09
  Major opcode:  F
gideon: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: 179 \xb3
  Major opcode:  \x9a