Gideon alpha 3 rpm SuSE 8.0 for i386

Schulze Matthias matthias.schulze at grifols.com
Mon Jan 13 13:49:02 UTC 2003

Dear Sir and Madam,
Recently I generated a kdevelop-alpha3 rpm package for KDE3 RC6 and SuSE 8.0 Linux.
I would like to upload it since the rpm package you offer on your download page does not install the Gideon binaries correctly under SuSE 8.0. Besides by know you only have a rpm package for SuSE 8.1. I can not upload from Spain to your ftp server because my company closes the connection. With other words they forbid ftp connections.

I would like to here from you soon

Atentamente / With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen Dipl.-Ing.Matthias Schulze

Diagnostic Grifols S.A.
Depto. I+D
Passeig Fluvial, nº 24
08150 Parets del Vallès