Suggestion: cppsupport::addClassAttribute dialog

Serge Lussier bretzel33 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:00:08 UTC 2003

> >  * Optional: #include the file where the type is defined - not there
>Optional: Or if that type is class then I would appreciate the ability
>  to declare it as class ClassName; instead of using #include
>
>Regards,
>Alexander Dymo
Indeed ;-)
And then write the #include <>/"" statement in the cpp file if
applicable/needed.

I advice that I need modify ::addMethod, ::addAttribute methods in
cppsupportpart.cpp as well.

For now I have some difficulties to trace a delayed crash (after closing the
new dlg ) caused by my added code in AddClassAttribute dlg regarding the
#include feature.
( generated Read/Write methods is done and work ok tho.)

It seems I can't launch the internal debugger to test Gideon from ...Gideon
- Is it related to the "RUN: ...is directory error" issue ?

If someone have hints about fast testing gideon it self from ...Gideon,
I will very appreciate.
Re-compiling and re-installing Gideon every time I want to test it, is very
long with my outdated PIII 800eb computer, and annoying ;-)

Regards,
Serge