proposal for extension of KTextEditor interface

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jan 9 21:23:05 UTC 2003

Eray Ozkural wrote:

>On Wednesday 08 January 2003 12:41 am, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:
>

>>What do you mean with "scale up"?
>>I can suppose jowenn is now working on the KTextEditor extension (as
>>promised ;). Probably I'm going to try the implementation for QEditor...
>>

>Is it going to be efficient in large projects?

Speed would just depend on the speed of the debugger part to return the
local variable value and on the effeciency of the programming language
parser to analyze the dump text returned from the text editor.
But it should be OK since tooltips have a slow response in general (1
second or similar)...

Jowenn, what is the news!?

Cheers
F at lk