structure library

Eray Ozkural eozk at bicom-inc.com
Wed Jan 8 18:58:04 UTC 2003

Hi there,

As you know i had started a data structure library for handling the more
complex needs of kdevelop (and possibly other KDE apps) in lib/structure. It
had some compilation problems with the compilers at the time, or somebody had
managed to break it (possibly me) so I had disabled its compilation.

I think Caleb nicely removed it without warning me, however that's not
important because I hadn't touched it for a long time. i'm going to revive it
in full fashion, including a replacement for the hyper-lame QDict which we do
use in kdevelop. I have a lot of data structure/algorithms code lying around
on my home dir, so it's probably going to be interesting. (I intend to make
it much more robust than other alternatives)

Currently, I will be focusing on completing the trie code, it's going to have
two template classes: one that can store elements of any type, and one that
can only store pointers.

Thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural <eozk at bicom-inc.com>