Gideon Alpha 3

Jakob Simon-Gaarde jsgaarde at tdcspace.dk
Mon Jan 6 17:59:02 UTC 2003

I have introduced a new feature for automatic subclassing directly from
ui-files. Currently you can subclass an ui-file, but alterations afterwards
on the ui-file can not be auto-altered in the subclassed version. Since this
addon to the subclassing feature is a larger modification I will wait until
after the reelease of alpha3.

regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde