Gideon Alpha 3

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Sun Jan 5 20:56:02 UTC 2003

Okay, Alpha 3 has been tagged now for a few days, but in light of some
errors that crept up I've updated the tag to what is in head as of right
now.  The tag is KDEVELOP_3_0_ALPHA_3.  In about 18 hours I'll be waking up
and at that point will request Dirk to make the package and put it on ktown.
I'll download it and attempt compilation, and if it succeeds I'll let the
packagers know it's ready.

If you have any more commits you want to get in for ALPHA_3, then let me
know (just mail me) in the next 18 hours; otherwise they'll have to wait for
the next version.

Thanks,
Caleb