Patch to make PartController::editDocument() more robust

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat Jan 4 20:12:05 UTC 2003

Hmm

It looks to me that the code to find a file in a project should be a method on
the project. I'd expect quite a few other uses of this. Although that method
should return a list of matching urls rather than just the first one. What do
you think?

Despite this, it looks better that what is there, so it should be commited (or
commit a modified version :-)

jbb