Error while giving build->compile

Andrea Bergia andreabergia at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 1 18:56:02 UTC 2003

Hi everyone. I found something which seems to be a bug
in gideon. It's a long
time I have this problem, but I didn't investigate it
too much. When I give a
project->build, which in turn called configure because
I've made a make -f
Makefile.cvs to update the version number, I receive
this error:

cd /usr/src/build/k15 && gmake -k -j1
/bin/sh ./config.status --recheck
running /bin/sh /home/andry//lavori/kde/k15/configure
--enable-debug
CFLAGS=-march=i686 CXXFLAGS=-march=i686
--prefix=/opt/kdecvs --no-create
--no-recursion
[snip]
checking for Qt...
configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your
installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end
of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread
support!

I looked at the config.log, and I saw this which isn't
good:
PATH: /usr/local/bin
PATH: /bin
PATH: /usr/bin
PATH: /opt/gcc/bin
PATH: /opt/kdecvs/bin
[snip]

But this isnt' good, because if I give an echo $PATH
from root I get:
/opt/gcc/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/opt/mplayer/bin
And from my normal account:
/home/andry/bin:/opt/gcc/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:
[snip]

In fact, i placed /opt/gcc/bin at first places,
because I've installed the gcc
3.2 in /opt/gcc, when the old gcc 2.95 is in
/usr/bin/gcc. But Gideon
overwrite my settings! Why do this happen?

--
Andrea Bergia - studente              Linux Registred
User #281550