Problems at building the KDevelop-2.1.x - Watch window and mouse right click

Izo I at siol.net
Fri Feb 28 07:49:02 UTC 2003

jbb wrote:

>>What are you seeing when you right click the watch variable?

It is strange. When I compiled on one machine it did not show anything.
When compiled on another (with the same software installed, only
includes of the gcc-2.95 while compiled with the gcc-3.2) it shows !
I'll check on the first one with the debugger !

>>Also take a look at kdevelop/dbg/vartree.cpp - method
>>VarTree::slotRightButtonClicked starting on line 158. Does it look like it
>>should add the "Delete watch variable" menu entry?

JBB, I've got another non-responsivitivity with the Message window -
when clicking on the compiler error nothing happens. Can you appoint me
to the appropriate event handler class too ?

I.