Gideon memory usage

Eray Ozkural exa at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Feb 26 18:28:04 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 17:48, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> wow ;) please eray help me to finish it, i'm gonna crazy with it, it's
> very difficult to write a complete parser for c++ alone ;)

I sympathize with that :)

> take a look into ast.h, its contains all informations computed while
> parsing.

There doesn't seem to be much redundant information, the only thing that I
would think would be a possible source of memory consumption is the use of
fully qualified identifiers in an extensive manner (doesn't scale too well)

I didn't detect such a thing. Maybe you could tell me whether that is so.
Otherwise, the tree structure seems to be elegantly designed.

Thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza