Donation?

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Tue Feb 25 14:16:01 UTC 2003

On Monday 24 February 2003 23:59, symmetrix wrote:
> We have found integrating new applications into  the KDE desktop
> outstanding the software tools, KDevelop are great. We look forward to
> Sponsoring
>
> this project in the near future. Where do we send the Cheque?

Wow, thanks!  If you are interested in helping sponsor KDE I would take a look
at:

http://www.kde.org/helping.html#money

You can sponsor KDE eV which helps support kde development, or the KDE League
which sponsors KDE promotion.

If you are solely interested in supporting KDevelop, you may want to contact
Sandy Meier (smeier at kdevelop.org).  He maintains the kdevelop web site and
might benefit from support.

If you are interested in sponsoring a developer, someone from this list may
just want to be sponsored.

Regards,
Caleb