Next Gideon release:

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Mon Feb 24 04:47:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:26, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> On Sunday 23 February 2003 16:20, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:

> > - e.g. structs in the classview aren't shown
>
> I fixed this a few weeks ago.  I hope it's not broken again! :)

Falk - is this related to the "Persistent class store"? When reloading a
project with this option the structs do not appear in the class viewer. They
do exist if you don't use the persistent store.

Also when you first turn the Persistent class store option on it reparses the
project. This seems odd behaviour. Is there anyway that this reparse could be
eliminated?

Roberto there's a couple of niggles with your new parser/classview code.
. The classes are all stored under the "Classes" root rather than in
Classes/src, Classes/lib etc. Is this a deliberate change?
. The struct icon used to be different from the class icon. Now it's using the
class icon.

jbb