using class import code

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Sun Feb 23 12:41:02 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 12:08, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> Oh my god Roberto what have you done? :) If that is indeed a parser
that
> resolves those annoying syntactic ambiguities in ISO C++ that require
> backtracking then this is only a step from a semantic analyzer.
hehehe ;) as i've already said, for now it lacks the support for
expressions(i've started to implement it), but the other things seems to
work well.

now i'm trying to implement a simple preprocessor, so we can parse the
gnu glibc library too, after that i'll start to write the type-checker;)

> Well done. Congratulations!
thank you ;)

ciao robe